Reimbursement Procedure (Post-event)
Turkey in Horizon 2020 Project & TUBITAK would like to thank you for your participation to CoF2019. Participants that were selected for reimbursement must follow the procedure below:
- Collect your ticket receipts & boarding passes:
- Flight tickets: Collect all receipts and boarding passes. Make sure that your boarding passes are original with your name clearly visible.
- Accommodation: In case you have booked and paid for your hotel directly, send us the invoice. The invoice should be on your name.
- Send clear PDF copies of all above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with CC: email@example.com
- Include in your email your bank account information:
IBAN, BIC, Bank Address & Account holder name.
- Once your expenses are approved by TUBITAK and the Contracting Authority, our travel agent AKULA (ANTAN Turizm Ltd. Sti.) will transfer the money to your account. Please note that reimbursement may take some time due to the formal approval process of the contracting authorities.
- In case you were approved for reimbursement but did not came to the event we will not be able to reimburse your costs.
- Intercity train are buses tickets are eligible.
- Transportation costs using your own or rented car are not eligible.
- Send all your documents by 30/11/2019.
AKULA Tourism Organisation (For Reimbursement Issues)
Mr. Anil Taner +90 532 749 56 51
Mr. Ertan Ogutmen +90 542 387 34 62
Mr. Alican Paylaşan +90 536 921 61 67
Turkey in Horizon 2020 Project
Mr. Kemal Gungor +90 535 207 79 20
If you are a researcher, academic, industry professional or policy expert from either the public or private sector (including SMEs) from an Horizon 2020 eligible country (including Turkey), we may be able to reimburse you for your travel to Brussels and your accommodation. Check our Reimbursement Rules below.
If you are interested in being reimbursed for travel and hotel costs you must provide a meaningful "Cooperation Profile" which indicates your proposal idea in the chosen topic of the event along with the role you prefer; coordinator or partner. This profile will form the basis of acceptance of your reimbursment. You also have to complete a simple presentation template based on your “Cooperation Profile” and submit that to us before Oct 20, 2019.
Please note that the objective of the event is to establish new partnerships for proposals in the upcoming H2020 calls. In order to be eligible for reimbursement you must outline a concrete proposal idea which fits with the overall aim of this call and this must of course be reflected in your Cooperation Profile. The final choice of presentations will be those which we judge to have the closest ‘fit’ with the topics we target in this Horizon 2020 Brokerage event.
Please note that when approved for reimbursements you must book your tickets and accommodation through our official travel agency. Instructions will soon be announced.
Complete a cooperation profiles in this web site, if you have not already done so.
We can only reimburse a limited number of participants, so we are looking for the best and most relevant profiles and collaboration offers.
Presentations will be evaluated every Thursday of October, on a "first come-first served" basis. We aim to notify by email, successful presenters within one week reviewing.