Thank you for your participation to CoF2019 event!
Participants Presentations will be available, to registered users only, in each participant's profile provided you have given us your consent to publish it.
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) with the support of the EU-funded project “Technical Assistance for Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” has the honour to invite you to the Cities of the Future 2019 (CoF 2019) International Brokerage Event, in Brussels on 8 November 2019.
The event will target the following Horizon 2020 upcoming calls:
- Next Generation Batteries
- Automated Road Transport
- Mobility for Growth
- Green Vehicles
- Smart, Sustainable and Resilient Cities
- Energy Efficient Buildings (EEB)
- Smart Energy Systems and Consumers
- Circular Economy
- Raw Materials
- Sustainable Process Industry (SPIRE)
- Factories of the Future (FOF) and AI for Manufacturing
CoF 2019 will bring together up to 300 participants from Europe and Turkey, coming from both research and industrial communities working on related fields. This will not only give you the unique opportunity to connect with Turkish and European researchers to discuss H2020 project ideas, but also get first-hand information about the upcoming H2020 calls.This event will be an excellent platform to expand your network and create new partnerships for the last calls of H2020.
Join this event, present your project ideas and discuss them with potential partners in face-to-face meetings!
Funding will be available to cover travel and accommodation expenses for participants from both Turkey and Europe, who want to present their proposal ideas in one of our workshops!
Looking forward to meeting you in Brussels.
TUBITAK and Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II project!
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com
Please note that registrations will close by Oct 24 or earlier if maximum capacity is reached!
Horizon 2020 Work Programmes just published!
The draft Horizon 2020 Work Programmes for 2020 were just published. You can use them to refine and improve your ideas and presentations:
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials
- Smart, green and integrated transport
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
- Secure, clean and efficient energy
- Cross-cutting activities